Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Voting Starts Today!

I was recently nominated for 2012 Most Fascinating Blog Award in the Elementary Teacher Blog Category! Voting  is open until May 21.

If you have a couple of minutes and feel that Learning Ideas-Grades K-8 is a teaching blog worth voting for I would appreciate a vote.


Accelerated Degree Programs


 To vote click the above picture.
 Look at the middle of the page. You will see these words:
 To Vote:  Click G+1 on your blog of choice Click here
 Click on the "CLICK HERE" 
 You will need to click on the "159 comments" to see the blogs nominated. 
 My blog is listed under http://learningideasgradesK-8.blogspot.com (I think it's #26 on the list.)
 All you have to do is to G+ me.

 Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...